Once you have decided on a website, blog, or social media presence (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), The Church Webmaster can simplify the entire process. From creating a hosting account, to domain registration, design, and "launching" your website, The Church Webmaster is here to help ... and we don't mind explaining things. We not only want you to know how professional we are, but how much we care. When you choose The Church Webmaster, we promise your search for a great Christian web design company has ended.
ABOUT OUR WEBSITES
The Church Webmaster creates affordable premium Joomla Content Management websites for all of our clients. Joomla websites feature a "Microsoft Word" like WYSIWYG editor that allows our clients secure access to their website for minor editing from anywhere, anytime, from any computer or mobile device with Internet access! Church staff, and ministry leadership, can have exclusive access to their own ministry webpages, plus exclusive access to "Staff Only" areas. See our Great Ideas web-page for popular applications to help your church grow.
HERE'S THE PROCESS
Although the website development process can be flexible to meet the needs of each client, the website design process will follow something closely related to the steps below:
- STEP 1: Complete Website Questionnaire and Following Consultation [ Printable Download / Take Online ].
- STEP 2: Project Planning, Estimate, Contract, and Retainer [ See Payment Policy ].
- STEP 3: Domain Registration, Hosting Set-Up, or Website Transfer [ See Services ].
- STEP 4: Website Development on one of our private domains (OnlineTestSite.com, .net, or .org).
- STEP 5: Website Finalization and Final Payment [ See Payment Policy ].
- STEP 6: Website Transferred to it's Permanent Location (i.e. www.YourWebsite.com) and Testing.
- STEP 7: Choose and Pay for Monthly Service Agreement [ See Maintenance Plans ].
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us.
The Site Director, LLC dba The Church Webmaster
P.O. Box 2752, Burlington, North Carolina 27216 USA
Telephone: 1+(336) 675-5386 Contact Us
HOURS: Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern USA)(GMT +5)